1. Lemon Antifreeze seeks journalism with little real world restrictions. We suggest
you read through LA News to get a sense of what we do and what we’re all about.
2. If you have anything that fits the bill, whether news, opinions, interviews, reviews,
random oddities, or any other comically satirical disinformation that actually makes
sense, send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. No minimum word count but nothing to exceed 250 words. Maximum of three submissions
4. You’ll get a confirmation when we receive your work. If we haven’t chosen to publish
your work, you likely won’t be notified unless there’s something pertinent to share.
If you are published, articles will include byline and short bio. Rights remain with
5. If you’d like your efforts reviewed (music, literature, visual art, business,
etc.) contact us at email@example.com.
6. There is no payment except for the warm sensation that Lemon Antifreeze leaves
in your stomach.
7. Please comply with these simple rules or be creative when disregarding them. If
you don’t, we’ll give you a hickey and it’ll be awkward for everyone involved.